Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Hooked...Quick Quotes Navigator Layout

Alicia here.  Today I am scrapping my nephew's first fish.  The new Navigator Papers are perfect for the occasion or any summer outdoor activity or travel.  I like to use the print in the paper to convey the mood and that's just what these papers do.  The blue waves of the Far & Away 102 paper make the perfect background.  





A fun element I like to use is fussy cut fish on pop dots.  I simply cut out the fish that appealed to me and inked the edges.  



I used actual fishing line to attach the fishing lure piece to the pole.  It's a super neat detail that make layouts pop!  


Don't forget if you have a critter on your project, enter it in this month's Quick Quotes challenge until August 25.


Quick Quotes Products:
Navigator Papers:  100 and 102
Powderpuff Chalking inks:  Deep Sea and Sandy Shore   



other products:
die cuts:  Cricut Outdoor Man and Close to My Heart Artbooking


Thank you so much for stopping by today.




2 comments: