Thursday, March 7, 2019

Artfully Sent Pop Up Thank you card

Hi there!  I created another Cricut Thank you card for the latest Bitten By the Bug 2 Thank you challenge.  You have until March 10 to join in the challenge.  This one is pretty simple except for the texture of the Flower Soft.


Surprise!  I love a nice pop up!  This one is so sunny!


I haven't played with Flowersoft too much.  This is probably the most experience I have had with the product.  I purchased several jars at a crafty yard sale.  I should really watch a video or two.  I am still fairly pleased with the texture it added to my card.


Ingredients:
Close to my Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge
various card stock from my stash
Flower Soft Nut Brown
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks:  Mocha Moma, Desert Sun, and Cool Grey

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





My continued thanks to those who visit my blog.  Please join us for the Thank you challenge at  Bitten By the Bug 2
Alicia

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely I have never used flower soft it looks wonderful on your card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create x Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design, Alicia! Your flowers are fabs! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love the soft fuzziness of the sunflower centers! Thanks for joining us over at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perect for our challenge and such a pretty card!
    What a stunner! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card! The flower soft definitely added great texture. Thanks for joining us this month at SparkleNSprinkle Creative Challenges! Good luck.

    Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flower Soft added to the center. I have just begun playing with the SNS Flocking so am excited to see a similar product used here. Thank you for participating with us over at Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenges. DT Melanie

    ReplyDelete