Monday, June 10, 2019

Beer is the Answer! Cricut Pop-up card for Bitten By the Bug 2

Good morning and welcome to the latest challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2, Father's Day.  I used the Cricut Everyday Pop-up cards cartridge with American Craft papers.  I also created some manual die cut layers using Frantic Stamper Stitched Rounded Rectangles and DRS designs "beer is the answer" sentiment stamp.


Once again, I could find NO instructions for my project.  I found it to be very close to a coffee pop up I have created. but for the most part I was winging it.


I layered a couple of die cut panels on the front of the card but haven't stamped a sentiment yet.


 My second card uses the same papers and the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent cartridge.  I thought these American Craft papers worked great with the Father's Day theme.  They are so old, I purchased bulk packs from Tuesday Morning while the patterns are quite bold the solid sides are classic.  I use them often.

 

I inked all the edges with Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink in Mocha Moma.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:













Stop over at Bitten By the Bug 2 for our Father's Day challenge for the next two weeks.

Thank you for stopping by

Alicia



13 comments:

  1. Your masculine 'beer card' is wonderful, and to think you made it without instructions, well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great day!
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would love the beer card. You did a great job embellishing the cuts and putting it together. The front is nice too. It reminds me a bit of a wallet actually. I struggle with pop up cards sometimes because while the inside is cool, you have to think of something for the front which isn't always easy. Thanks for sharing it! Janet-SugarShine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great looking pop-up card did you make and I love the stamped sentiment that you used on the card.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are adorable. My hubby would love the beer card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these cards! The papers are perfect for Dad cards. The pop up card is so fun. I almost made the other card. Both are such fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beer card is fabulous! So clever of you to make it without any instructions! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. You really put a lot of love into this great card. It’s fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so great! Love the colors and the stripes are so fun.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our One for the Guys challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these and they're a perfect fit for our theme. Thanks for sharing at Through the Purple Haze. I wish you the best of luck.
    Happy Crafting.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creations! Love the worlds best father card - great colours. Thanks for joining Lets craft and create. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS!
    You were one of the lucky winner from Challenge #193 – You’re The Man at the Crafty Gals Corner!
    Please visit the blog to claim your prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the beer card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete