Monday, October 28, 2019

Dia de Muertos~Cricut Autumn Celebrations~Bitten By the Bug 2 Challenge

Welcome to the latest challenge for Bitten by the Bug 2.  The theme is Fall Holiday~Anything Goes.  I used the Cricut cart Autumn Celebrations.  It has so many good images for fall holidays.  I used it to create a scrapbook layout and a card celebrating Dia de Muertos or the Day of Dead.


I used the sketch from The Studio Challenges:

I used solid color card stock for my cuts.  But I added some flocked paper as a mat piece.  Of course, the green glitter background is bling~y enough, however, I added some Robin's Nest gems.






I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



My card follows a different color palette.  I went with more pastels.




I used this sketch from Sketch N Scrap:x




Ingredients:
Tutti Cross Stitch Nesting Squares
Cricut Autumn Celebrations
Doily sticker
misc papers
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Don't forget to play along at  Bitten by the Bug 2 for the next two weeks.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE both of your projects. What great sugar skulls. I'm going to have to check out these cuts. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your layout and your card are fantastic! They are both so fun. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and at The Studio Challenges! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pieces. You have a lot of patience. Great artwork

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glittery bg paper and the design of your layout. Both of your projects are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative. It's always fun to find new uses for the things in our craft rooms. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! Your embellishments are so perfect for those photos! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is STUNNING! Your layout is amazing as well, love your face paint, so detailed! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge. Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool Halloween layout and such a great eye for detail ;o) Thank you for taking part in our "Halloween" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry I'm late in commenting about this fabulous card.
    Brings back sweet memories of the Mexican celebration of the Dia de los Muertos.
    Love the colors and the awesome design on the face.
    Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a fabulous time. What a great scrapbook page.
    Thank you for entering my Halloween challenge at CCM.
    Have a great crafty weekend.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great page! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete