Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Starburst Card with My Mind's Eye and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time for a new sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  This sketch made me recall the Starburst technique.  I decided to go with it but I needed a refresher on the measurements, if you need that here is the video I used.  I had so many pretty 6x6 paper packs in which to use this technique.
  

Here is the sketch:


I cut the heart using a Tim Holtz die then embossed it with a folder.


Here is another version with a different paper pack.  The background paper was already embossed.


Ingredients:
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Blush
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender 
Stampin Up Rose Romance
Close to My Heart Just to Say...stamp 
card stock from stash
Lifestyle Crafts Spotted embossing folder
Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Love Struck die


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch 

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love your take on this week’s Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge’s sketch! Great job! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete