Sunday, March 1, 2020

It's a Marvelous Night for a Moondance...Lasting Memories Guest Designer

This month I was invited to be a guest designer at Lasting Memories Challenge blog for this winning layout in December.  The theme for the month is Techniques.  The first challenge is to mix it up with patterned paper.  I used a stack with several patterns.  The moon strips are even cut from a piece in the stack.


The photos are from the lunar eclipse in January 2019.  I was at a concert in Jamaica.  This perfect photo was borrowed from a friend as are a couple of the other photos.  My phone just does not take the best night photos.  


I stamped the moon image and embossed it on metallic paper.  I added this awesome Karen Foster brad.



It was a marvelous night for a Moondance which the band played for the first time on this night.



I cut the title from the purple paper on my Cricut using a free font.



Ingredients:
Craft Smith Aurora patterned paper stack (Hot Buy)
Black shimmer paper
Metallic silver paper
Alte New To the Moon stamp and die
Colorbox Mix'd Media Stormy pigment ink
Stampin Up Pearl embossing powder
font: Lucida Handwriting Italic welded on my Cricut Maker
Creative Memories black pen
Karen Foster fancy brad
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Lasting Memories Challenge all month long!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! Your photos of the eclipse are perfect and the papers look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Alicia! Thanks for being our guest DT at Lasting Memories Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your photos are amazing! My favorite is the cloud with the light in it, just beautiful. I bet you enjoyed your trip to Jamaica. Thank you for joining our Add A Photo challenge.
    Debbie DT member

    ReplyDelete