Sunday, November 1, 2020

Hippie Bus card

Welcome, today I have a super cute and easy card.  I went on a weekend trip not too long ago that inspired this card.  Who would have thought a trip to Gatlinburg would be the most exciting thing since January?  I began with a 12x12 piece of paper.  I just adored this image in the bottom corner of the paper so I cut it down to fit on the A2 card.  I then used a leftover die negative as the frame.  I love the Our Daily Bread Designs Double Stitched Rectangle dies because of the beautiful stitched negative frames. I created another card recently using the lovely stitched negatives.


I added gems on the headlights.  I punched out some flowers from coordinating papers.  I clustered them in the corner accented with more gems.  I love how it turned out.


Ingredients:
Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangle die
patterned paper
black card stock
circle punch and flower punch
gems

I want to enter this in the following challenges:









Thanks for stopping by and safe travels.

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for playing with us at the Ike’s World Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike’s World Challenges! DT Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love the 60's vibe. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool. Thanks for joining my challenge at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete