Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Miss Kate Cuttables Summer Ant with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

 Hello dear readers, it's my turn at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge I cut this cute little guy for my focal point on this versatile sketch.


Here's the sketch:


A close up.


A side view.


Ingredients:
Close to my Heart One in a Melon stamp
Miss Kate Cuttables Summer Ant cut image
misc card stock including Bazzill
Colorbox black ink
Judikins black detail embossing powder

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge until Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I am so not a fan of ants....but this is seriously the cutest ant I have ever seen! Love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile I adore that cute image with those big eyes a super make thank you for joining our challenge at DRAGONFLY DREAMS this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card Thanks for joining Get Creative Challenge Carole Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute than cute! I highly suspect that if ants were this adorable in real life, they'd actually be welcome guests at picnics. :D

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete