Saturday, December 11, 2021

Karen Burniston Tiny Gnomes - Happy Birthday Mom

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  It is the birthday of the most special woman in the world to me...my mother.  I am so very fortunate to have her and since trolls are her thing...



I took out my Karen Burniston Tiny Gnome dies for the first time...oh my the rabbit hole I entered.  I have pieces and parts of gnomes in all the colors!  You will see more of these little guys soon.


A close up of the gnomes.  I usually review Karen's assembly videos as I am creating with a new set for the first time.  Here I used her suggestion of inking the hair dies.  I used Tim Holtz Distress markers for the job.


Ingredients:
Karen Burniston Tiny Gnome dies
Basic Grey Sweet Threads 6x6 papers
Tutti Stitched Nesting Oval die
Frantic Stamper Accessory Words #3:  kissesdie
Kiwi Lane template Sentiments 1A
Tim Holtz Distress markers:  Vintage Photo and Wild Honey

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Thanks for stopping by and Happy Birthday Mom!

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. What a darling gnome card, so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and love the gnomes and patterned background...
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultra adorable! Your gnomies are so sweet and fun (and their hair turned out awesomely!).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!!! I just made my first gnome card a few days ago. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohhh how unique. Thanks for joining us at IAAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh just like the combo of patterns! So unique


    Thank you for joining us at Gem of a Craft Challenge!

    - Jill, Polkadoodles DT

    Tiny Treasure Workshop

    ReplyDelete