Friday, May 27, 2022

Kindred Stamps You're Just a Ray of F'in Sunshine Cards (Warning Profanity)

 Hello Sunshine!  I just love these cards but I am fond of the f word. I sat down and created a series of these experimenting with various stencils as backgrounds.  I used various colors of Distress inks.

.
Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Cursive Curses
Colorbox Mix'd Media Black ink
Judikins "northwoods" mix*
Distress inks:  Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber and Mustard seed
Tim Holtz Rays stencil
white card stock 
yellow A2 card base

Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Cursive Curses
Colorbox Mix'd Media Black ink
Judikins "northwoods" mix*
Distress inks:  Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber and Mustard seed
Sun die from Darice Summer Vacation set
stencil and yellow paper from my stash
white A2 card base

This is my least favorite, I was trying to balance the rays and I feel I did succeed with that element. However, they don't radiate correctly for my eye.
We are often our own harshest critic. Tell me what you think below.

Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Cursive Curses
Colorbox Mix'd Media Black ink
Judikins "northwoods" mix*
Distress inks:  Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber and Mustard seed
Sun die from Darice Summer Vacation set
stencil and yellow paper from my stash
white A2 card base



http://snarkystampers.blogspot.com/2022/05/soss-210-f-is-for-f-words.html until 5.27.22





Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Yesssssssssssssssssssss - I love ALL of these, so awesome!
    Bright, cheery and an F bomb! That rocks my world!
    Thanks for breaking out your F words to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!!! Love the background and of course the phrase is absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy. It's as if you made it just for me, lol. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete