Saturday, June 25, 2022

Island Getaway Layout for Sketches in Thyme

Welcome to my latest Sketches in Thyme inspiration.  These photos of are myself and Tonya from The War and Treaty.  I don't often like to have my photo taken especially in my swimsuit but I could not resist the opportunity to meet this special woman.


Here is the sketch.


A close up of my cluster.  I used a swath of netting, paper flowers, die cut shells and starfish, real shells, stickers and a brad.
 

I die cut the scallop circle and used the CM custom cutting system on the rest.


I stamped this sentiment.


Another view.


Ingredients:
Scrapbook paper from Megameet. I remember this lady was an artist and she made her paintings into pages.  It was not marked.
Kindred Stamps Travel to Jamaica stamp set
Momento Tuxedo black ink
Paper House stickers Tropical Paradise
Sizzix Hello Kitty Starfish and shells die
Creative Memories tag punch and custom cutting system dies
Martha Stewart paper flowers
netting, shells, chipboard sticker and a glitter seashell brad
Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles
misc card stock (Bazzill) and papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Sketches in Thyme until the end of the month.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page! I love your layout and all the embellishments and layers. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete