Friday, November 25, 2022

Amazing Alcohol Ink Card

Welcome to my blog today. It's going to be an amazing day!  How can it not be with so many days off to craft! I was so pleased with this alcohol ink background. I wanted to show as much of this gorgeous background as possible. I framed the card with the largest die from the Divinity Designs Double Stitched Rectangles set. I cut the bold sentiment from metallic silver paper using Stamplorations Amazing cutploration die.


While creating the background I smooshed scrap foil on the still drying ink layered on black gloss card stock.  The foil sticks to the still wet puddles where the colors meet.  It is even more striking in person.


Ingredients:
Divinity Designs Double Stitched Rectangles
black glossy paper
Stamplorations Cutplorations Amazing die
Metallic silver paper
alcohol ink
silver foil

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Very nice.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete