Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Stick It Down Guest Designer layout

Today I am the guest designer for Stick it Down's February Single Page sketch.  I was really excited to be chosen, however, I had a two week vacation planned in the interim.  They were really gracious and gave me plenty of time to create after I returned.  It didn't take long to decide to scrap photos from last year's vacation that I still haven't finished.  This night was one of the best times ever.  We duped our friend Lance into wearing these crocheted pants for charity.


Here is the sketch:


This was sketch was a great way to get several of his "posing" photos.


I had a lot of fun creating the clusters. I was really trying to find items that were not too feminine.  I knew I had a crotched flower, I dug and dug until I found one that coordinated. Along the way, I found the blue beverage tickets which were perfect!


I wound some green beaded ribbon into a swirl and put iridescent bling in the middle. I tied the clusters together with some crinkle ribbon.  I also used some really old iridescent die cut letters.  Made for this fun layout.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories embossed card stock and journal card from Enchanted Power Palette
Creative Memories Custom Cutting System large circle
Bazzill card stock and other papers
Beaded ribbon, bling and misc flowers
tickets, bingo markers and die cut iridescent letters

Play along with Stick it Down until the end of the month.  Thanks for checking out my page today.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment