Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Graphic 45 and Stampin Up Handsomely Suited with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome today.  Here's a Father's Day card I made recently.  I ended up not sending this one this year.  I will keep it in my stash.  I used some new to me Stampin' Up stamps and die with Graphic 45 papers.


Here's the sketch which I turned 90 degrees.


Here's another view.


Ingredients:
Stampin' Up Handsomely Suited stamps and dies
Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy ink
Graphic 45 Proper Gentleman papers plus
black gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:










Don't forget to play along until Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card, loving the layout and stamped elements. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this...what a great vintage-feeling creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome indeed...if a card can be called handsome!??! Fantastic take on our challenge!! So glad you played along with our "Happy Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. I am sure this brought a smile on Father's Day!! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G324

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the muted colours and the vintage feel of your card. Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I recognised those Graphic 45 DPs, the combination of them and the sketch created a fab masculine card. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those papers work so well for a masculine card. I love how you've used them. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go check it out...
    Your card was chosen as a "top three" over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alicia,
    what a fantastic fathers day card.
    I love your wonderful design and the papers used are super.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete