Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Stampin Up All Boxed Up with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challange

Welcome to my blog today.  I am creating for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I recently purchased this Honey Bee paper second hand.  I thought it was so pretty, but who knew I would come up with this March holiday card with it!  I found this awesome sticker sheet in my March holiday stash.  I consulted my color swatches and found Stampin Up Wild Wasabi to be the best ink match.


Here is this week's sketch.


A close up of my cluster.  I created with sentiment strips and stickers. I added the circular sticker to white cardstock and die cut it.  Then popped it up with foam stickers.


It's so easy to coordinate with a paper stack.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up All Boxed Up stamp
Stampin Up Wild Wasbi Ink
Honey Bee Playful Pastels 6x6 papers
Spellbinders various circle dies
Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip dies
Creative Imaginations Emerald Isle stickers
Versamagic Sage Dewdrop
MISTI

I would like to play along with the following challenges:









Play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.

Thanks for reading my blog today.

Alicia

 

8 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch challenge and love the variety of greens and patterned papers in all the banners. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble (you have been pinch proofed) and Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and design! Great sketch! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely take on the sketch you have chosen, the papers and colours are beautiful. It's a perfect fit for our challenge at Sweet Stampin' thank you for joining in.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, I really like the way those colors work together and that you had such a perfect use for the washi tape! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Alicia. I love the beautiful papers and the layout if fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. What a great St. Patrick's Day card. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas challenge of Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so perfect for that Atlantic Hearts Sketch!! And I love all the cute papers and what you did with your design. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job of combining patterned papers. Love that you incorporated stickers onto your card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete