Monday, April 29, 2024

Stamps of Life Pinata stamps and dies for Cinco de Mayo and Double Trouble Guest Designer

Welcome to my final installment as April's Guest Designer for Double Trouble Challenge #165 "SomeThing, AnyThing, EveryThing". This Challenge runs from Monday, April 29th thru Sunday, May 4th.  The Twisted Sister twist is to use an image from the prompt which celebrate Cinco de Mayo.  I searched my stash and found this adorable pinata set from Stamps of Life. 


Here is the prompt for Challenge #165 for more details and to enter follow the link.


I used several dies for this project besides the Stamps of Life Pinata set, I used a Catherine Pooler slimline die. I actually cut the inside to create a frame. 


I chose to use an Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge sketch for the Double Dare.


I purchased the set second hand.  I was thrilled to learn the odd die included with the set was the bonus fringe die!  My new favorite.  It just made this card. Apparently SOL sell a larger version independently but this one was a mini included with the monthly subscription.


Ingredients:
Catherine Pooler Slimline Essentials (frame)
Stamps of Life Pinata 2 stamp and dies
Stampin Up Festive Birthday paper
Versafine Onyx Black ink
misc card stock and papers
gem

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by
Alicia

7 comments:

  1. Love the pinata image, super fun card. Thanks for joining us this month at Double Trouble as our Crazy Cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful pinata against the confetti-like background and the use of the slimline with a fun layout. Thanks for being our Crazy Cousin for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive, Alicia! I love the bright colors and your pinata is fabulous, Thank you for joining us as our Crazy Cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of a fringe background behind the piñata! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble as the Crazy Cousin and also sharing at Dragonfly Dreams and MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the little fringe die too. I think I might have something in my stash that's similar. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you could be our Crazy Cousin at Double Trouble! Your card is so cute and perfect for the different challenges. I love that you found the pinata in your stash. Always good to get to use older things :)

    ReplyDelete