Monday, March 4, 2013

Creative Memories Twinkle Chain Border and Primary Winter

This is a very simple layout using Creative Memories Primary Winter Additions and the Twinkle Border maker cartridge.  It did take a extra few minutes to use the "punchie" resulting from the border.  They are so delicate they require the CM precision glue pen but they just add so much.  I was really trying to finish my last few pages in less than 10 minutes.  This one was successful!  Simple but quick using only white cardstock and the CM addition.

 
This is the opposite page although not a "two page" layout, I used Primary Christmas Addition to compliment the bold bright colors.  A good white pen is really hard to find.  I had to trace over my lines several times and it is still not as sharp as I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment