Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Highlights from a small Creative Memories album using Border Maker system

 
These are my favorite pages from the Valentines' gift I made my man.  On this first page I used an old Creative Memories 8x8 paper from a Halloween pack.  I used some newer stickers and laced them on floss to give it the very fashionable "banner" look.

 
Here I used the CM border maker cartridge picket fence and laces some ribbon through.  I made the banners out of scraps of the beautiful CM Bountiful 8x8 paper pack. 

 
Close up

The second page I also used scraps for banners and random letters and words on the banners.

 
Matt does not like the picture on the right and it was his gift so I punched out the key elements with the CM star punch and layered some paper behind.  I absolutely love how I used the star quote across both pages.



 
CM border maker with wave cartridge.  CM Color Me Happy 8x8 paper pack and the flowers came from a Storyteller's Club monthly kit.

 
I tried a rustic looking flower since this was for my man.

 
Close up of button and twine accents.

 
These are my favorite two pages.  I used Jolee's stickers,  CM border maker double heart cartridge and scallop cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment