Friday, May 31, 2013

Creative Memories Beautiful Day Digital Layout from Pixels2Pages training in Asheville, NC

 
This is a lovely layout I did with the Pixels2Pages blueprint that was especially for the LIVE training event that I attended Memorial Day weekend in Asheville, NC.  I learned so much!  Photography lessons and digital scrapbooking lessons.  Now I just need to practice some of the techniques I learned.  Expect to see some new digital page layouts!
 
I used Creative Memories Beautiful Day digital kit.  One of the hardest things I did is barely recognizable, I used a filter on the large paper then I went behind it and placed some photo mats from the kit.  It just gave the paper more of a distressed look and added some subtle color.  On the left I put a peachy color mat under the "erased" portion.  Under the blue in the center I put a green mat.   I sampled the color of the solid mats from the darkest part of the peachy elements.  I practiced with the filters at the P2P LIVE event and I learned how to create the monogram in the center.  I have not played with insert text and I intend to utilize this tool more.  I love Storybook Creator from Creative Memories!!!  It is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment