Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Owl cards using Stampin Up Sizzix dies

 
Here are some cute little cards I made with my 10 year old niece's birthday card in mind.  I used the Stampin Up scalloped circles and top note sizzix dies.  I used Creative Memories circle punches.  I did not have a circle punch as small as her black pupil, so mine is a little bigger.  I used the SU half inch circle punch.  This may call for a trip to find a 1/4" circle punch.  I did search through all my "hole" punches and none were "big" enough for the pupil.

 
I belong to a great little group of scrapbooking secret sisters.  My Secret Sister sent me this owl since I recognized that I had all the dies to create it, I did but with a girly twist.



2 comments:

  1. OMG, they are just OWL toooooooo stinkin' cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ladybug! i love it when someone is drawn to an old post!

      Delete