Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pretty Pink Posh 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge #21


CD_21





So I keep trying the Pretty Pink Posh's 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge.  This week's challenge requires stars.  I used some old star paper, white cardstock, red ribbon and twine from Michael's Recollections line, white cardstock and TPC brushed cotton navy blue for the card base.  I also punched an embossed star from a Creative Memories punch from the same card stock.  The SU sentiment is stamped with Colorbox Mix'd Media Ink Red schoolhouse.  This card took 7 minutes and 10 seconds.  I am also entering this card in Frosted Designs Ribbon, twine and washi tape challenge.  You must use two,  here I have used twine and ribbon.
You are allowed to gather your stash first, here is the product I started with:


Here is a link to the challenges:


until July 18





4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like the star background patterned paper and the large star!
    Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the twine & ribbon combo :) Thanks so much for joining us over at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card - love the layout and extra details! Thanks so much for joining in the with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!!
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stars and the combination of ribbon and twine. Thanks for playing with Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete