Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Soccer Layout using Sketch~N~Scrap Challenge #36 & Blog Candy Winner

Happy Day!  I have visited random.org and have a winner from Saturday's Blog Hop,  Mary Jaminski!  Congrats!  Please send me an email with an address to send your prize!

For my post today here is a Sketch~n~scrap challenge layout:


When I see a new sketch challenge, I try to print out a picture of the sketch and tape it to the wall in front of my work space.  I have several taped there currently.  I then go through my current album that is organized according to the Creative Memories Power Layout method and using CM Power layout guides.  I will blog about this method of album organization later, but suffice to say I can flip through and find layouts that will work with say the 3 picture sketch provided by Sketch~N~Scrap.  I found several but this is the first one I completed.





I am not sure of the base paper because of my "Tiffanized" organization* but it was in my "green" bin and perfect for this layout with the fence like pattern.  The green and blue papers are Creative Memories.  The diecuts are from The Storytellers Club.  I used to belong to their monthly club and have tons of stuff that needs to be used.  I found these in my "soccer/sports" organized area.  I had already used the papers and other diecuts and since these were the only pieces left...they were lumped in with soccer.  It all came together perfectly. I elected to "double" the ribbon to add more black to the layout.  I also popped up some of the elements on pop dots.  I used the old CM small star punch for the stars.



Well,  I had to make page two match!

I love to complete!

I am entering this in the following challenges:

*The Scrap Rack Organizational Challenge

11 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! The photo frame and brackets really set off your pics! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Alicia and love that green paper!. The 'play' frame on your photo is sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sports page! Love the green & blue colors. And fabulous job making it a two page layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used on this sketch challenge! Thank you for the Blog Candy! Happy Day to you! Mary - www.irongatestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome LO. Great take. Thanks for joining us at Sketch-N-Scrap.
    Thanks!!!
    Rachelle-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sports page! Love all the stars! Thanks for joinig us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job with the sketch and love the tag in the corner! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sports page!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work you did on this page. I love the way you highlight the scenes to document a great play at the field. So glad you played along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great masculine page!!! Awesome job :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What awesome pages!! Love the tag in the corner!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete