Saturday, August 10, 2013

ATC's with Graphic 45, Creative Memories and Die Cuts with a View


"Happy Camper"

On this cute little card I used Die Cuts with a View Green stack.  I fussy cut the mushrooms and animals.  I added velvet ribbon for the "grass" and a cute wood pin.  I chalked with Quick Quotes mocha moma powder puff.


"Blue Moon"

On this one I used a neat little stamp I purchased at Stampaway a few years back.  www.stampawayusa.com.  I am embossed the image with fine detail silver embossing powder.  I used a two Creative Memories printed papers and TPC navy blue cotton weave.  I also used some silver star brads.  I added several blue fibers at the top.



"Just Beachy"

I used Ranger inks in a spray bottle to color the white ATC blank.  I thought the yellow color complimented the yellows in the image from the Graphic 45 papers.  I added cork flowers and bling with yellow fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment