Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thank you Card Swap


Doilies are all the rage these days, so I picked up some from Wilton in the cake section of Michael's.  I chalked to add some dimension.  I used some of my new Judikins stamps for the background of the sentiment and on the layered paper:  Illuminati Cube stamped with Martha Stewart Pink Carnation & Oval Calligraphy Flourish stamped with Colorbox Rose Coral.  I used the Stampin Up Sassy Salutations sentiment stamp with  Colorbox Chestnut.   The Paper is Chatterbox's Scrapbook Walls Rosey Nook Blossoms and reverse side while the darker color is Mini Rectangle Squares (reverse) from the same line.  Spare Parts copper tone brads, white cardstock and white flowers  I sent these as part of a card swap for a FB group to which I belong.  I hope my partner enjoys my efforts.  I thought these turned out to be sweet little Thank you cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment