Monday, June 1, 2015

Sketch N Scrap June 1st Layout Sketch...it's all in the details


Good morning!  Today is a new month and a new sketch reveal at Sketch N Scrap!  I am scrapping a neighborhood tour of homes from Mother's Day 3 years ago.  These are some architectural details from inside a Cincinnati beer baron's home.  I am not originally from Cincinnati but have been here 20 years now.  I really enjoying learning the history of my neighborhood and the city.  I love going on the "underground" tours and often grab them as a Groupon.  This tour however is only every three years on Mother's Day and I missed this year's.  I find old homes and buildings so fascinating. 

Here's the new sketch


I used a real hodge podge of materials on this one.  I sprayed the Tim Holtz grungeboard with shimmer sprays then distressed with Quick Quotes Mocha Mama and added metal brads.



The title is from a PIF I received from a Facebook group recently and the tassel was from my cross over work on the Kiwi Lane DT and Mon Ami Gabby.  



The newest items are from my candy win over at Jennifer's blog.  She contributed the David Tutera clock and Archetextural piece.  The oldest contribution would have to be the Mrs. Grossman's alpha stickers!  They would have to be about 15 years old!!




Ingredients:
K & Co Wallpaper paper
misc paper
Tim Holtz grungeboard 
Architextures round medallions
David Tutera watch pieces
Amber metallic cover stock
asst washi tape
Mrs. Grossman's alpha stickers 
Recollections doily
velvet ribbon
7 Gypsies fabric tape
Mon Ami Gabby tassel
Tattered Angels Heirloom gold shimmer spray
Radiant Rain Autumn leaves shimmer spray
misc brads


Don't forget I still have one more challenge open until June 7.  I am sure there are still some other Sketch N Scrap DT members' challenge still open, too.  I will get to picking 3 winners from my blog candy and first challenge as soon as possible.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards challenge again this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Very pretty. Thank you for joining s at Not Just Cards this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete