Monday, June 29, 2015

Welcome Little O Baby Shower Projects

Today I have for you another one of my Cricut Design Space subscription projects, in fact, this was my first major project on my new Explore.  I made these pieces for my cousin's shower which was Saturday.  I didn't want to reveal until after the shower.  I took my inspiration from the invitation and since I didn't own these adorable critter images my free trial of Cricut Design Space was a perfect opportunity!



I used several carts, so many that I can't figure out where I found every cut.  I have listed the information I could remember below.  


Little O is what we called the baby until knowing his sex.  (Our last name begins with O)  Here's a close up of the adorable animals on the card:


I also made bottle wrappers.  I thought this wasn't too much of an undertaking since they only needed 24 wrappers.  I made six fawn from Create a Critter and six rabbits from Cricut Alphabet.  The wrapper is a napkin ring in the Baby Shower cart.


My sister sent me pictures of my projects being used Saturday.  My family lives 400 miles away so I was not able to attend.






fawn is from Create a Critter
bunny is from Cricut Alphabet
card and wrapper shapes from Baby Shower
font: Baby steps
banners ??
DCWV metallic green paper
blue embossed flourish paper
various Bazzill brown and tan papers
Creative Memories patterned paper 



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thanks so much for checking me out today!  I truly appreciate every one of you!

Alicia


update!  little O was born 7/21 weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz and 21"!!!  our big boy!!  congrats to my cousins!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun playing with your new machine :) Love what you have created and I hope the shower will be perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

    Lady Anne Milnes-Howard of Glencairn, Caithness Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! So adorable! I love baby showers, haven't been to one in a long time! I know everyone will love all your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable!!! Great job!!!
    Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God it's so sweet !!! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy hands
    shuly

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! The first project I ever did with my Cricut was for a baby shower too. Sorry you couldn't be there to hear all the oohs and aahs your project no doubt received.

    ReplyDelete