Sunday, February 14, 2016

Distressed Valentine's ATC's

I don't often make ATC's but I find them very freeing.  I like to try new techniques on them like Tim Holtz does on his tags.  Here I have layered an embossed base card, corrugated paper, then a Tim Holtz card.  

I punched doilies from paper then sprayed with ink.  I also added a pin that I made and a Creative Memories sentiment sticker.  Finally, I heavily distressed the edges with Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions.

Here's the whole lot I made for a swap:



Ingredients:
Tim Holtz papers
Corrugated  paper
Stampin Up Doily punch
beads and pins
Creative Memories sentiment stickers
Tattered Angels barn red spray ink
Paper Studio embossing folder
Quick Quotes Midnight Confession

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment