Sunday, February 7, 2016

Quick Quotes "I love you" card

I have made another distressed Valentine's card.


I used the same sketch as yesterday from The Paper Craft Crew but with a different paper collection.

Sketch Challenge 180 for the Paper Craft Crew.



Ingredients:
Quick Quotes papers
Stampin Up modern label punch
Tim Holtz sentiment
Jillibean Soup vellum heart
Quick Quotes chalking ink Mahogany. Barn board and Creamy Cocoa chalking ink
QQ misc ribbon
metal key
twine


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Love that key embellishment!
    Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, Pink & Main Stamps DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alicia, I like both of your entries this week into our challenge, but this one is my favorite. I love the distressed heart/vintage-y look. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alicia, Beautiful card and I love the vintage feel. Great colors. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Look for this card to be featured in our Top Picks post this week.

    ReplyDelete