Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!! with Gratitude



Happy New Year!  I have been busy the last month with a lot of non-bloggy activities.  I will continue to be occupied with other activities in January, but that doesn't mean I am not crafting.  I am just not getting to "play" in my craft room as much.  I want to begin the year with gratitude and thanks to my fellow bloggers.  I have very much enjoyed being a part of blogland for the past few years.  I want to specifically thank a few folks for some recent goodies.



First, my friend Denise had a crafty giveaway on her blog and I won!  She is trying to increase her followers so check her out.  She is a Unity Stamp representative and you can find her blog HERE.  I absolutely love the Willow Girl set, it is so me!  I can't wait to play with it.


Second, I won this kit from Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.  They have card and scrapbooking challenges.  You should hop over and check out their latest challenge.  I have to give extra kudos to them for shipping internationally!  This is such a gorgeous kit and I have plenty of vintage photos to use along with it.

I can't over commit myself right now but I will be having a giveaway as soon as I have a few minutes to gather one together.  In the meantime, I want to thank the above mention blogs and express my appreciation for my readers each and every day!

Have a blessed new year!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment