- Cut a piece of chipboard to 6.25"x8.75"
- Score at 4.25" and 4.5"
- Adhere magnet with strong tape to outside front cover
- Layer strong tape on top of magnet to adhere to cover paper
- Cut 2 pieces of Quick Quotes designer paper to 6.25"x10-11" (the extra length is to create the flap, overlap to your preference)
- Ink ALL edges with Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks
- Adhere each paper piece to the outside and inside cover leaving the flap open
- Embed the second magnet inside the flap to meet up with the magnet on the cover (use plenty of strong tape to stay in place
- Seal the magnet in the flap
- Adhere ribbon to edges of flap for durablity
- Cut a 12"x12" piece of card stock to 2-6"x12"
- Score consecutively at 4"
- Adhere the two pieces together
- Adhere one end to the front inside cover and one to the back inside cover
- Cover the card stock with pieces of 4"x6" Quick Quotes designer paper
- Add photos and sentiments
- Don't forget to ink all those edges with Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks
https://craftaholicsrus.blogspot.ca/2018/01/challenge-2-pattern-paper.html until 1/15x
https://minialbummakers.blogspot.com/2018/01/january-mini-album-tutorials-and.html until 1/31