Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Love is the Honey...Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch

It's that time again, time for another sketch at Atlantic Hearts challenge.  I am still using up pieces around my desk and I found this bee already stamped and die cut.  I built upon that with the hex shapes also leftover pieces from a previous project.  I did have to cut the hex frame, I used some Graphic 45 paper but every other piece is just card stock.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment and cut it to fit the paper.  I inked all the edges with Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions chalking ink.



Here's the sketch:




Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells 6x6 paper pack
Graphic 45 Nature's Sketchbook stamp
Colorbox black
Judikins black detail embossing powder
Spellbinders Hex dies
Stampin Up hex die and bee stamp and die from Dragonfly Dreams

Don't forget to join us this week at Atlantic Hearts challenge.
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com/2018/04/cookie-challenge-92.html until 5/2x



http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/04/challenge-146-bugs-and-critters.html until 5/2x

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of leftovers! I love the yellow and black color scheme and the layout of the card. This came together beautifully.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with us for our Bugs and Critters challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bee card is lovely and great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining Cut It Up this week

    ReplyDelete