Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Quick Quotes Mother's Day cards

Hi, Alicia with you today using the latest Quick Quotes papers Secret Garden. These new papers are part of  May Club Q, otherwise the paper pack will be available soon in the Quick Quotes store.  I created some sweet Mother's Day cards using the new papers with Powderpuff Chalking inks and a water brush to water color the nesting doll images.


Here's a close look at my watercolor handiwork.  I stamped the image with pigment ink and heat embossed so the image would not be compromised by all the water.  The raised image also keeps the inks from bleeding as much.


I find the Powderpuff Chalking inks stamp a great sentiment when I use my stamping tool.  I always stamp three times for perfect coverage.


The second card is using the same papers and techniques, I simply chose another sentiment and colored my dolls differently.  This ribbon matches the blue flowers in this pattern from Secret Garden 100 paper.  




Quick Quotes products:Secret Garden Collection papers 100 & 103 available soonPowderpuff Chalking inks:  Lipstick , Green LeafVanilla CreamKey LargoJadeMango Mai Tai, and Sandy Shore


other products:
tools: water brush and MISTI 
clear stamps: Close to my Heart Happy Place  and Short & Sweet sets
dies:  Frantic Stamper rounded corner rectangle dies
pen:  Silver shimmer pen
ink:  Colorbox black with Judikins black detail embossing powder
cardstock:  blue ice


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment