Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Beware with Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch

Good morning and welcome to my creation for Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch challenge this week.  I used my Cricut to create a spooky image.  I layered it on top of a manual cut die.  I inked all the edges and added a few tiny sequins.


Here's the sketch:


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Hocus Pocus 6x6 paper
Cricut cart: Autumn Celebrations
Spellbinders label twenty two die
misc papers
sequins

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-337-halloween.html until 10/28x

http://cardsinenvy.blogspot.com/2018/10/favorite-holiday-card-challenge.html until 11/4x

Thanks for checking out my inspiration today and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Alicia


5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I'm scared! Great Card!

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the textures! Great card! Thanks for sharing on FCCB this week!

    Happy Halloween!
    ~Cynthia, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great. I love the inking, a perfect add for this card! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky Card! Perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cut image! Great combination of background paper and the cut. Thanks for joining the challenge at the FAntabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT FCCB

    ReplyDelete