Sunday, October 21, 2018

Creative Memories Vintage Chic Reception layout

Today I have a page which I had previously created for a Creative Memories Virtual Crop.  I didn't get around to posting it until I completed the opposite page this week.


I used this sketch from the February Creative Memories Virtual Crop.


This is the Creative Memories sticker ribbon. It can be a pain to get all the little pieces out (like weeding a Cricut image) but the result is worth it.


A close up of my die cuts.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Vintage Chic Power Palette
Spellbinders Jewel Alphabet and Phrases Set Two dies

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and I agree with you the sticker ribbon was wroth it:) Thank you for playing along with us over Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete