Wednesday, January 16, 2019

At the Beach with Scrap the Boys

Good morning!  I am still working on my nephews album and with this layout I was just kind of winging it, no sketch.  Pretty simple and old school but I was trying to bust out as many as I could before Xmas.



My title did not turn out the way I wanted it.  I recently purchased We R thickers alignment templates at Tuesday Morning.  I have the old Creative Memories sets and have used them so much.  The curves looked nice so I decided to try this one.  It is really my fault, I should have used the small version with the same curves and the would have been more curve to the title.  In this case I used the full 12" wave template and it didn't look as good since my title was so short.  Lesson learned.


Ingredients:
The Storytellers Club kit
Creative Memories Sticker letters
We R Memory Keepers thickers alignment templates

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments: