This is a blog hop featuring our favorite movies or inspired by the movie theme! So grab your popcorn and favorite soda pop and let us take you to the movies!
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win.
Connie Can Crop.
- Ink edges of all pieces to start as as you go along
- Layer Movie acetate over 12x12 white card stock
- Cut Starring Role paper into strips, I cut the film roll and the starring role strips, also a tiny strip of film roll numbers for vertical layer
- Fussy cut stars from Starring Role paper
- Layer photo on white card stock with 1/8" border
- Cut 10" white strip to layer behind photo and use as journal strip
- Place strip of black bling along bottom of film strip paper across top of page
- Pierce holes for fancy brads
- Scatter multiple sizes of clear bling to highlight photo and star cluser
Here's a photo of my cluster:
Momento It's Showtime Starring Role paper and Movie Acetate
Karen Foster fancy brads
white card stock and black pen