- Cut a window with double stitched rectangle dies leaving a nice stitched window.
- Cut the patterned paper background 4.20" x 5.5", with just a little room inside for the fold.
- Layer acetate behind the window.
- Layer foam around the inside edge, add confetti and adhered the patterned paper.
- Cut the sentiment with Cricut Maker and adhere across front of window.
- Arrange drops around outside edge of window.
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Welcome, Baby Shaker card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge
Hello and welcome to my latest inspiration for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #334. I made a welcome card for a baby. I spent my time decorating with The Robyn's Nest drops, although they don't look that straight in the photos.
Here's the sketch from Atlantic Hearts challenge blog.
I created this card with the following steps:
A close up of the card.
Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangle die
The Robyn's Nest Tear Drops and Dew Drops
Cricut Signature Script font
acetate and various card stock and patterned paper
Zoo Baby confetti
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Free Time Fun is going to the Zoo! The Cincinnati Zoo is only a couple of miles away from my home and is one of the best zoos in the country.
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html until 10/12x
Hop on over and join in this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by