Monday, February 17, 2020

Cricut-Close to My Heart Artfully Sent #1 Dad card for Bitten By the Bug 2

It's time for a new challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2: For the Men in Our Lives.  I made a card with the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent cartridge.  I added gems for the headlights and plenty of inking for dimension.  It is a simple but effective card.  My dad is not a real car guy so I am not sure who will receive this one.


Ingredients:
Close to My Heart Artfully Sent
American Craft paper
Quick Quotes powderpuff chalking ink
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2020/02/february-2020-challenge-create.html until
2/29x

Don't forget to play along until March 2 at Bitten By the Bug 2: For the Men in Our Lives challenge.  Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. The inking and lights look wonderful on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea for gems for the headlights! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun "guy" card. I love the inking and the gems. This would be a nice father's day card, also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rhinestone headlights. Simple and spectacular! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and adding those gems for the headlights was a very wise design decision! Thanks for a lovely submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete