Sunday, February 16, 2020

Stinkin' Cute Quick Quotes layout

This a layout to add to my nephew's scrapbook.  It was simple as I used left overs from a Quick Quotes kit.  However, the negative paper proved to be an excellent frame.  I popped it up on foam to cover the edges of the very thick ribbon.



I used both Creative Memories and Stampin Up punches to create the tags also utilizing negative with the punched out star to dress up the simple white tags.  Well, I also inked them which I am very fond of doing and added some rich velvety fiber.  These are some great pics I took of a visit too long ago.  It is time to go again!



I tried to ink up this buckle.  I used alcohol inks hoping it would stain the metal, it worked to some degree.  I am not sure if I needed to treat the buckle prior to using the inks.  I also tried it on an altoid tin with the same iffy results.



Ingredients:
Quick Quotes page layout containing Graphic 45 papers, ribbon and buckle
Creative Memories sticker letters
Tag punches from Creative Memories and Stampin Up
Star punch (inside tags)
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks
white card stock
buttons and fiber


I would like to enter this in the following challenge:



thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment