Tuesday, October 27, 2020

RIP card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's my turn once again at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I love working with sketches.  This is actually the first Halloween card I made this season.  When I saw this sketch and the date, I immediately thought Halloween!  I wound up using a lot of spare parts from my Halloween stash.

First I needed a background and this time I decided to use Distress ink to create a spooky foggy look instead of my go to patterned paper.  Despite my love of designer paper, I do love a great CAS card.


Here's the sketch:


Ingredients:
Tim Holtz Sizzix On the Edge Graveyard die
Karen Burniston Halloween scene dies
black, white and silver glitter card stock
Distress Oxide inks:  Black Soot and Hickory Smoke
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Happy Halloween and thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment