Friday, October 30, 2020

Tim Holtz Fortune telling card

The holiday is getting closer, Halloween is my favorite time of the year.  This card starts with a small tag I made in a group.  You can see my large tags herehere and .  This one begins with the same black soot and purple hued distress oxide inks.  I stenciled with texture paste the skulls.  Since this tag was small enough I decided to add it to an A2 card.  I used my brand new Recollections Green Witch paper stack as background paper.  I added all of this to a black shimmer card base.

 

The embellishments I used here are so much fun!  Most are Tim Holtz that I also purchased recently.  However, the bingo markers are a reclaimed thrift store purchase.


I am not sure of the origin of the hand but it works great here.  I added plenty of pearls and bling.


Ingredients:
Distress Oxide inks: Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord and Black Soot maybe Seedless Preserves
Distress ink Black Soot
Skull stencils
texture paste
 Perfect Pearls and Pearl Ex Interference Blue and various colors in texture paste
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Creepy Eyes. Halloween Ephemera and Snippets
manila tag
fiber
Shimmer spray ink
gems and pearls
misc embellishments, bingo marker, hand
Recollections Green Witch paper
black shimmer card base

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia




1 comment:

  1. Very nicely done, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete