Thursday, February 25, 2021

Drew's School Photo with Sketch in Thyme

 
It's time for the fourth sketch this month from Sketches in Thyme.   My favorite subject is my nephew.  I scrap these and send them to my SIL to add to her album.  This is his school picture from last year.


Here's the sketch:


I used a couple of packs of ephemera in the cluster. 


I fussy cut all those clouds from the cloud paper used for the tag.  The raisins are stickers from Creative Memories.  I used a pen to splatter dots around.


The square cloud is a tiny envelope.


I used some We R die cuts for most of the strips and heart using the same papers in the layout.  I cut the title using my Cricut and the same papers.


Ingredients:
Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic Bookkeeping paper (green background and grey numbers)
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Better Together paper (pink wash)
We R Farmer's Market Mason Jar (blue with white dots)
Little Yellow Bicycle Escape Above the Clouds (fussy cut clouds)
Basic Grey Hey Boy!  chipboard embellishments
Basic Grey Mini envelopes
Spellbinders label twenty-one die
We R Tape It die set
Stampin Up banner punch
Creative Memories tag bunch and stickers
paper twine

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Sketches in Thyme.

Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment