Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Elizabeth Craft Asian Accesories on a Slimline card

Hello and welcome to my latest project.  I used lots of different dies and distress inks with a great collection of papers from DCWV.  I began with a slimline kraft card base.  I added a layer of DCWV Far East paper cut with a Pinkfresh Studios Slim Edgers die.  


I cut three circles of same paper collection with stitched circle dies.


I added three different die cut images on each circle from Elizabeth Craft Designs Asian Accessories dies.  I used more DCWV paper for the fan.  I inked white card stock with Distress Antique Linen for the fan hold.


I inked the rest of the die cuts.and pieced them together with a fine tip glue pen.  I purposefully inked the cups in a lighter shade than the teapot.


Ingredients:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Asian Accessories dies
Our Daily Bread Designs Double Stitched Circle dies
Pinkfresh Studios Slim Edgers dies
Distress Oxide inks including Hickory Smoke, Antique Linen and Pumice Stone
DCWV Far East paper stack
Quick Quotes Mocha Moma Powderpuff chalking ink
kraft and misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Thank you so much for stopping by

Alicia

 

8 comments:

  1. What a great card. I have been watching a series on youtube called the Long Ballad. This card really makes me think of that. Hope you have a great day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia, what a beautiful card! I love the Asian theme, and all the details of our die cut elements!! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents and beautiful card with us at Double Trouble for our slimline challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colors you used and fantastic die cuts... love the theme and inclusion of the Teapot for our optional twist. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Ellibelle's Crafty Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! I love the Asian feel to this card! My son speaks Korean so anything that looks Asian always has my heart! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble so that I could see this fabulousness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a creative, eye-catchingly cool design. There's just something about multi-window/aperture cards that sets my paper crafting heart aflutter every time.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elements that you included in your card. Thanks for playing at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever! Love your Asian-inspired card. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #69.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, https://arlenesbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete