Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Warm Wishes card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Hello, it's time again for another sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  It is just starting to get chilly here and I am thinking about pulling out the scarves and gloves, but for now I have a big warm hoodie.  


Here is the sketch:





Ingredients:
Echo Park 6x6 papers
Stampin Up Winter Wishes sentiment stamp

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I like earthy colors and interesting paper with beanies. I'm glad you shared the Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab mix of patterns on this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic patterned paper, love the kind of vintage look! Thanks for playing along at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a wonderful winter/Christmas card, I like how you took a paper featuring winter wardrobe to create the main motif on your project. Also, the different patterns you picked work really well together, creating an elegant masculine card. I've pulled out my gloves and scarves long ago, I guess it will soon be time to take out my winter jacket and find my hoods. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great card - I love the combination of patterned papers! Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card and colour palette. I adore the log cabin worthy hues at work here.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete