Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Kindred Stamps Futuristic Family stamps and stencil with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Hello and welcome to my latest project for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I had some new product strewn about my desk and decided to just play a little.  I used a stencil to create the "rays" with my latest Distress Oxide color, Salvaged Patina.  I found the die cut already cut in my stash.  I stamped the sentiment from the same ink.



Here is the sketch

Another look.


Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Futuristic Family stamps set and stencil
Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina
Sizzix Circle, Scallop #2 Bigz die

Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. Delightful card! It has such an upbeat spirit not unlike that of most sunny days themselves.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete