Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Our Little Pumpkin

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I scrapped this page of my niece. She is just so precious!  I dug deep into some old Creative Memories product. I found these great pumpkin brads in my stash. I am pretty sure I acquired those second hand.  I alternated paper buttons from the CM Cheerful Power palette and those pumpkin brads.


Here is the sketch I used from Pinterest.

Another look at this cuteness overload!


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Cheerful Power palette papers and paper buttons
Sticker letters
pumpkin brads
misc papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by 

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I genuinely said "Awwwww!" aloud. This is just the sweetest, most adorable fall themed LO around. Love it to bits!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete