Thursday, August 25, 2022

Creative Memories Fabulous Power Palette with Sketches in Thyme

Today's layout for Sketches in Thyme  is from my last day at Island Exodus in Jamaica.  I took lots of photos with some of my favorite women.  I used some old Creative Memories papers and pieces from the Fabulous power palette.  I am getting really close to using up this collection, that makes me happy.


Here's the sketch:


The sentiment is a transparent sticker.  I used paper flowers and paper ribbon from the collection as well.


I free handed the edging and used scraps for the journal strips.  



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Fabulous Power Palette
Creative Memories pen
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks
fiber

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Sketches in Thyme until the end of the month.

Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment