Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Stampin Up 3 Cheers for you! for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome to my blog today and my lastest design team project for Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge.  I have a card where I upcycle several elements.  Besides upcycling, I already had the Cricut cut in my stash.  And, I found this great tag in my tag stash. I think it really works.


Here is the sketch:


I tag was hard plastic. I also had the negative die cut I used for the frame. I used two beverage themed Stampin Up stamp sets.


The bling is also reused vintage sequin/beads from a creative reuse store.


Here's a side view.  You can really see the dimension of the tag and beads here.


Ingredients:
Upcycle tag
Cricut cut drink
Frantic Stamper double stitched die
Stampin Up Beverage Cart and Happy Hour
Colorbox Black ink
Judikins Black detail embossing power
Distress Oxide inks and shimmer spray (frame)
vintage sequin/beads
misc papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Play along with Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge  until Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by 

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Nice card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge this month.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and perfect for the the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super summer beverage card!!! And the layout is a terrific interpretation of the sketch! How fun! Thanks for including MTTC in your links! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project! I love this colour combination. It looks so summery ans fresh. I also like the 3 cheers for you. It is great! And a wonderful design including those paillettes.
    Thank a lot for joining our Summer challenge at EAC.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice card.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. So clever. Thanks for playing along with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete