Sunday, September 25, 2022

Negril Beach layout for Sketches in Thyme

While I have tons of old photos to scrap, I decided to continue with the current year photos.  These are from our January trip to Jamaica.  This was our first trip to Negril.  We spent a lot of time chilling on the beach. 


Here is the sketch for this week.  You can now find our challenge on Facebook.


Here's a close up of the cool photos and title.  I haven't used my Cricut in months but I turned it on to cut the circle loop.  It is actually not a perfect circle.  I tucked the wonky edge under the cluster so it's hard to see.


A close up of the transparent cluster.  I really like the feeling I get when I use up old product.  I have had these transparent embellishments for many years. Finally the perfect layout for some of them, I still have many more images.


Ingredients:
Tattered Angels: Seaside Collection Coastal Breeze Screen Prints transparent embellishments
Creative Memories sticker letters
Cricut Circle cut
black shimmer card stock
misc tan card stock
fishing net

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:




You can now link up over on the Sketches in Thyme Facebook group.


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment