Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Stampin Up Sweet as a Peach with Quick Quotes Farmhouse papers

Hello and welcome to my blog today. I have my latest inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I recently aquired this Stampin Up Sweet as a Peach stamp and die set.  I had worked with it at a Stamp a Stack event and fell in love.  My love for peaches is two fold.  I am a Georgia native and a big Allman Brothers Band fan.


Here's the sketch, it was so versatile, I created a stack of cards.


Personally, I can't stand the texture of peaches, I know, I know...while I can enjoy a nectarine.  I am crazy. But I know my fellow crazy ABB friends will enjoy these cards.


I really thought these Quick Quotes papers paired well with the them and colors of the peaches.  It is called Farmhouse.  I don't think it is available any longer.


Both these sentiments are from the stamp set and just perfect!


Ingredients:
Stampin Up Sweet as a Peach stamp and die set
Stampin Up inks:  Peekaboo Peach, Apricot Appeal, Granny Apple Green and Call Me Clover
Stampin Up Sizzix Stitched Shapes-square die
Spellbinders Classic Square Small dies
Quick Quotes Farmhouse Collection papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.

Thank you for reading my blog today.  
I appreciate it.

Alicia



1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I saw that sketch yesterday and wanted to make a card, but just couldn't get anything in my head to do. You however, have nailed this sketch! I love the papers and colors you used. So pretty. And great for a peach farm! Thank you so much for playing along this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll come link up more of your art - it's unlimited entries! Use the card theme again OR use the Not a card anything goes theme. Smiles! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete